The “Glo 0.0#” Tweak on Tweakware has been around for some
time now, I have been enjoying it since it was capped 200MB
daily. Tweakware recently increased the daily cap to 299.9MB.
The daily cap last for 24 hours so you can’t activate it again if
get exhausted, but I’ll show you guys who don’t know how to
get your 299.9MB over and over again.
1. A ROOTED ANDROID DEVICE
2. TWEAKWARE APP v3.6
3. DEVICE ID CHANGER APP (available on Play Store)
4. A WORKING GLO SIM.
If you have all these, let’s go.
1. Download “DEVICE ID CHANGER” from Play Store.
2. Launch the app and grant root permission.
3. In the app you’ll see the device current ID, write it down somewhere for future reference, you can still restore your original ID from the app
4. Start using your Tweakware, connect and start downloading.
5. To get another 299.9MB disconnect your already connected
Tweakware. open the Device ID Changer app you’ll see two IDs,
the first is your current ID, the second is a randomly generated
ID, click on apply and your phone will have a new ID.
6. Go back to Tweakware and connect again and you’ll get your
NOTE: NEVER ALLOW YOUR 299.9MB TO GET EXHAUSTED, ELSE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO GET IT AGAIN THAT DAY