The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are both officially launching todah on Google’s online Store and at Verizon. Verizon stores will also start carrying the Google Home Mini and updated Daydream View headset.
- Apple iPhone 7 , 7 Plus , 6S , 6S Plus, 6 , 6 Plus, or SE
- Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- Samsung Galaxy S8 , S8+ , S7 , S7 edge , S6 edge , S6 edge+ ,
- S5 , Note5 , Note 4 , or Note edge
- Motorola Z2 Force, Z Force , Z Droid , or Z Play
- LG G6 , G5 , G4 , V20 , or V10
- HTC 10 or One M9
Note that this is the full list of eligible devices and not all of them will yield a $300 trade-in value.
You can also score $25 off any pair of Bluetooth headphones when you purchase a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL starting on October 19.
The Pixel 2 and 2 XL keep the same pricing scheme as Google has on its online store. The Pixel 2 64GB goes for $649 while the 128GB version goes for $749. Meanwhile, the 2 XL starts at $849 for the 64GB version and the 128GB version will go for $949. Each device can be purchased through a Verizon Device Payment plan; for monthly rate, divide the total price by 24 months.
Pixel 2 | Pixel 2 XL