JAMB is the most biggest exam ever in this country. An applicant is assigned to do and conclude this exam in just a day. That one day will determine your next move academically. I mean Maybe you will sit at home if you fail it by having a low score or Have the chance of gaining admission if you pass it with a high and meaningful score.
I will never forget to tell you the best thing to achieve a High Score in JAMB. You just have to ready and read without ceasing. Attempt Past questions overnight. Forget about your boo’s issue and do what will benefit you academically. Then leave the rest for Almighty God to take control.
MALPRACTICE??? HELL NO!!!
Well, We all know JAMB will not encourage and advice you to involve in MALPRACTICE. But they know it exists. To be sincere, nobody wants to fail ooo. We also understand that our brains are not equal.
During the exam You can’t reason the way I do. I can’t reason they way you do. The truth is that everybody wants to score high in JAMB but everybody ain’t that brilliant and intelligent to tackle JAMB exam and Score like 280+
JAMB is the true test of ability. The exam is quite different from WAEC/ NECO because they are based on ‘normed’ grades.
This means your grades in those exams depend on general performance. Those exams are also just a test of your rudimentary knowledge of topics.
Now to JAMB.
1. Make sure you get a syllabus to know what you are required to know in each subject.
2. Make sure you understand the difference between similar things e.g Cartillage, muscles because they dont just
test whether you have an idea but if you know the difference between pretty similar things
3. For calculation based subjects, JAMB options are actually based on misconceptions i.e if you don’t understand
well, your wrong answer will also be available.
4. Get as many past questions as possible. When you practice make sure you confirm your answers from reputable textbooks
and not ‘Hungry authors’ with wuruwuru answers
5. Work on your speed and accuracy because its a test of both, there’s no point knowing all the answers but not being able to finish.
6. You must attempt the simple questions first.
7. With your familiarity with past questions, you will discover the areas where questions usually come from & you can quickly pick on your areas of strength first.
8. Try to sleep early the day before the exam so that you can wake up fresh.
9. Even if you are not able to cover syllabus, don’t panic,
approach the exam center with confidence.
Lastly, JAMB Repeats almost 60% of Past Questions in Exams.
Most times candidates do ask me this “Does JAMB repeat past questions?” 100% Yes, They do.
I did my personal research On my findings, I discovered a shocking truth.
JAMB do repeat past questions. It’s not their faults that they do repeat past questions. The fact is that there are no new questions to ask.